A list of all our forthcoming events. Please click on the event for further information. Please come and join us.
To help you plan your day here are the timings of our events:
- 10.00 am - Registration for optional free seminar
- 10.30 am - Seminar starts
- 11.45 am - Registration for lunch
- 12.20 pm - Sit down for lunch
- 2.00 pm - Close
- March: Wednesday 4th, Abbys Upstairs, Grimsby
Time - 10am registration - 10:30 start
Presenter - Sue Whitfield
Topic - Corporate Social Responsibility & Salvage Row / Choose to Reuse
What can you learn from Salvage Row / Choose to Reuse to help your Corporate Social Responsibility pledges? Learn from their experiences to help you move forward with your CSR plans whilst learning about their journey so far.
- April: Wednesday 1st, San Pietro, Scunthorpe - Main Event 11:45 - 2:00
Presenter - Gosschalks - Ted Flanagan
Topic - TBC
- May: Wednesday 6th, San Pietro, Scunthorpe - Main Event 11:45 - 2:00
Time - 10am Registration, 10:30 prompt start
Presenter - Rachel Perry - TBC
- June: Wednesday 10th, TBC
Presenter - Tarquin & Victoria
Topic - Zero emissions
- July: Wednesday 8th, TBC
- August: Wednesday 5th, TBC
- September: Wednesday 9th, TBC
- October: Wednesday 7th, TBC
- November: Wednesday 4th, TBC
- December: Wednesday 2nd, TBC
Come and join us at
OUR NEXT EVENT
Wednesday 4th March
Abbys Upstairs, Grimsby
What members and guests say
"Every time I come to one of your events I have a fun and very fruitful time. Thank you again for creating a fantastic environment for us all to build relationships. "
"As a Humber based business it?s important for Delaney Marling Partnership Ltd to network with likeminded business people to extend our network and build up our brand awareness. With this in Mind we joined the South Humber Business Network in 2010 (I think) and gave it 12 months to see if it was for us. We have been members ever since. The group has allowed us to fulfil our initial goal as our network has grown and people have started to recognise our brand. More importantly the we have now picked up new suppliers and clients who we use and rely on and pass their details on to others in our network as trusted connections. The meetings are a place where we can network in a comfortable business like environment with great business people from a diverse range of local/national business?s."
Delaney Marling Partnership Ltd.