A list of all our forthcoming events. Please click on the event for further information.
- June: Wednesday 12th, Abby's Upstairs, Grimsby - Main Event 11:45 - 14:0
Time - Registration opens at 10am, sit down at 10:30
Presenter - Joanna Woodhouse
Topic - How to get Media Coverage
How to get Media Coverage ? writing a press release and other tips to grab a journalist?s attention.
The seminar will cover why media coverage is good for your organisation, the basics on writing press release and what to do with it, and other tips for getting featured in the media. It will look at print and broadcast.
- July: Wednesday 10th, Ashbourne Hotel, Immingham
Topic - tbc - Ultimate Digital
- August: Wednesday 7th, San Pietro, Scunthorpe - Main Event 11:45 - 2:00
Presenter - Mentioned to Nick Hornsby - Going ahead?
Topic - TBC - Hornsbys
- September: Wednesday 11th, San Pietro, Scunthorpe - Main Event 11:45 - 2:00
- October: Wednesday 9th, Ashbourne Hotel, Immingham
- November: Wednesday 6th, Abbys Upstairs, Grimsby
- December: Wednesday 4th, San Pietro, Scunthorpe - Main Event 11:45 - 2:00
Come and join us at
OUR NEXT EVENT
Wednesday 12th June
Abby's Upstairs, Grimsby - Main Event 11:45 - 14:0
What members and guests say
""If you've been going to networking events as long as I have you will have done them all. Ones where it's just you and a woman who does aromatherapy for cats and that one where half an hour in you start to wonder if you've accidentally joined some sort of cult. You know the one where people are deliberately breaking their own toilets just so they have got a referral to give to the plumber. Anyway 10 years ago we went to our first Business Network and we haven't bothered with anything else since. Above all its enjoyable and you meet great people. Out of that business relationships and even friendships grow. The culture is very much ?how can I help? rather than ?what's in it for me ?. So all the right ingredients are in place for you to grow your network of contacts and grow your business. And it works""
"Every time I come to one of your events I have a fun and very fruitful time. Thank you again for creating a fantastic environment for us all to build relationships. "